How to Find the Best Chiropractor
You have finally decided that you’re ready to see a chiropractor–great! But how do you choose one that’s right for you? After all, your health is at stake. So there is no reason to take this type of decision lightly. It may seem like a daunting task at first, but if we outline a few simple steps that will make your choice straightforward. Make sure to go through each of the points below:
- Ask you friends and family for a referral. Remember to ask them how their experience was and what they like (or dislike) about their chiropractor. If you don’t know anyone to personally ask, research reviews online like on Yelp or Google Business. Don’t forget–reviews should not necessarily be the sole reason you choose a certain chiropractor. Keep on reading below.
- What kind of ailment do you need checked out? Is it a herniated disc? Neck pain? Back pain? You want to make sure the chiropractor you choose has experience for the specific treatment you need. Research this on their website or other online profiles. If you can’t find it listed online, call the office directly to ask.
- While you’re on the chiropractor’s website or social media profile, look for his/her credentials including whether they have a degree (D.C. or “Doctor of Chiropractic”) as well as other certifications such as one in the field of auto collisions or sports.
- What kind of insurance does the chiropractor take, or what other payment options are available? For many, insurance (including workers’ comp) is a make-or-break factor in choosing a chiropractor.
At Everett Spine and Rehab, our staff is trained to help treat your pain. Dr. Gurmit Gill, D.C. also holds the specialty certificates:
• Certified Auto Safety Trainer
• Certified Low Speed Auto Collisions
• Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
If you’re looking for a chiropractic team with years of experience, please visit our office in Everett.