Dear Everett Spine and Rehab (ESR) patients,
We would like to inform you of the steps we are taking to prevent the spread of germs, especially the Coronavirus:
- All of our staff have received the COVID vaccine.
- All staff will perform routine cleaning throughout the clinic.
- All physical therapy will be wiped down after each use, as well as all chiropractic and massage therapy patient beds.
- Clorox wipes will be provided so commonly used areas can be wiped down by both employees and patients.
- You will find tissues in lobby for public use.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the facility for public use.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule a patient’s appointment if he/she is not feeling well, such as persistent cough, runny nose, and/or complain of not feeling well.
- All ESR employees will wash their hands for a full 20-seconds throughout their work day.
What can patients do to help prevent the spread of germs:
- Stay home if anyone in your family has a fever.
- Stay home if anyone in your family has a persistent cough or runny/stuffy nose.
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer. Please note that hand sanitizer alone will not get rid of germs. Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough and/or sneeze into a tissue or sleeve. Do not cover your mouth with hand while coughing or sneezing.
- Keep your nails trimmed and cleaned.